Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Randomly selected words

Words:
addicted,ban,casualty,dissolve,elastic,filthy,ginger,hip,incentive,jury,knockout, jacket,memorize,nor,overall,painting,quiche,remorse,screw,tackle,unsteady,vile,weird,xray,yolk,zucchini

Addiction is a chronic disorder proposed to be precipitated by a combination of genetic, biological/pharmacological and social factors. International Environmental Groups Reject Japanese Waste Colonialism: Calls for Rejection of Japan Economic Partnership Agreements1-18-07 U.S. Deaths Confirmed By The DoD: 3097 In biology, to dissolve means to separate liquids from solids to gases. That eventually turns into evaporation. That means that dissolving is the complete cycle of science. Elastic Connections Worldwide Home Page Ten minutes into Because I Said So, I shit my pants. Ginger is used extensively as a spice in cuisines throughout the world You've got questions; we've got answers In economics, an incentive is any factor (financial or non-financial) that provides a motive for a particular course of action, or counts as a reason for preferring one choice to the alternatives. A jury is a sworn body of persons convened to render a rational, impartial verdict and a finding of fact on a legal question officially submitted to them, or to set a penalty or judgment in a jury trial of a court of law. TWO DOLLAR TUESDAY'S. Have you played America's hottest puzzle? A military veteran goes on a journey into the future, where he can foresee his death and is left with questions that could save his life and those he loves. (more) (view trailer) What did you learn in high school. the eponymous founder-king of Norway in Norse mythology. An overall is a type of garment which usually used as protective clothing when working, but they have sometimes been items of fashion, especially in the 1990s. Painting taken literally is the practice of applying color to a surface (support) such as paper, canvas, wood, glass, or other. Quiche Lorraine is perhaps the most common variety. Remorse is an emotional expression of personal regret -- that is, the emotion felt by the injurer after he or she has injured. A screw is a shaft with a helical groove or thread formed on its surface. Living so far away from the store and having not dealt with them before, I was a little apprehensive.
Not firm, solid, or securely in place; unstable. An adjective meaning "morally low; base; despicable": If you want unlimited access to the finest selection of Weird Sites, Pictures, Sounds, and lots more, I invite you to join our Members Only section. XRay is a free XML editing enviroment. Should have an online profile (eg. friendster, multiply, flickr). Zucchini (Zoo-Keen-Ee) (US, Australian, and Canadian English) or courgette (New Zealand and British English) is a small summer marrow or squash, also commonly called Italian squash.

1 comment:

nancybui said...

I liked how you chose words that you knew. I did the complete opposite and picked words that I had no clue what it meant. When I read you randomly selected words writing I saw that most of the sentences were the definitions. When I looked up my words on google, I mostly got the word’s definitions too. I hope the teacher didn’t think I did it wrong because that’s what I really got. A lot of other people got definitions too. It was interesting that zucchini is an “Italian” squash; I didn’t know it was Italian. I guess you learn something new everyday.